Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Scrappin Again

I finally scrapped the photos I took of the boys with their mohawks... I wanted to scrap them seperately so that eventually, these pages can go into their own scrapbooks designated for each boy.
Here's Ethan's page... I stamped "rock" onto acetate and overlayed the picture with it, attaching with the star brad in the right corner of the pic. (just in case you were wondering if I had actually stamped on the picture - what a sin!). I had all the letters in the word "Mohawks" in glittery chipboard, except for the letter "O" so I had to improvize... I covered a piece of chipboard with Green Galore cs and then dipped it in black craft ink and covered it with Dazzling Diamonds. It doesn't match the others, but I think it fits with the rest of the page just like it was meant to be.

Here's Clayton's page... He's infamous for "winkin" at me when I'm trying to take a picture, so I had to put that one on his page... Clayton's page is a little less complicated... The words were cut using my Cricut - yes, I love it, and I cut around him on the 5X7 pic so it'd stand out a little more. I like how it came out... and it describes him to a TEE... he's definately my Wild Child!


Thanks for poppin' in on me... I'll try to post again tomorrow. :)
God Bless!

11 comments:

Chris said...

these are freakin' so darn cute!!! i love them. i so need to scrap some of my boys stuff...i think you did an awesome job on these LO's!! >"<

Debbie Yates said...

How wonderful...I love them - oh I miss y'all so much...

Whimsey said...

Those boys ROCK!!! Adorable layouts!

Allison Rankin said...

These are too cute... My son would die if he had this hair cut...he never wants to do anything fun (he moaned two summers ago when he got a crew cut for weeks!).

Lisa Hetrick said...

Wowsers. Look at that hair. LOVE this layout. Great memories. Lisa SBS10

Rochelle W said...

How fun is that hair!! We have a few boys at our school with mohawks. I always get a giggle when I see them.

Unknown said...

Great fun, lovely layouts and such brilliant memories!I love the look on his face, very mischevious :-D Hugs - ChrissyX

Tru said...

These are such 'rockin' layouts. Your boys are so cute! Love your new blog layout and music as well.

Latisha said...

this is a really cute layout!!

Julia said...

Love the mohawks!!!! Great pages to! My 2 year old daughter wanted a mohawk last month because she saw uncle with one:)

Jim said...

Appreciate this blog poost

Music That Makes My MoJo Flow...