Monday, August 18, 2008

MIA Again...

This summer, I've been busy - busy making the summer a memorable one for my children. We've spent our days this summer swimming at the pool, boating on the ocean, kiting at the beach, crafting in my room, playing outside, reading lots of books, visiting family, and enjoying time with each other. So, when you haven't heard from me in a while, please know that I'm not just being lazy... I'm making memories. After all, that IS where scrapbooking begins!
I'll be back soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Looking forward to seeing some new stuff. Your BFF, Penny "O"

Debbie Yates said...

Oh where Oh where has my little girl gone.....I miss you!

Unknown said...

Sounds lovely - have a good time - ChrissyX

Music That Makes My MoJo Flow...